The Paris secret / Natasha Lester.
- ISBN: 1549106953
- ISBN: 9781549106958
- ISBN: 9781549106958 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 1549106953 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 9781549106972 (sound recording ; Blackstone Retail CD)
- ISBN: 154910697X
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (15 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Book Group, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Penelope Rawlins and Melle Stewart.
England, 1939: Skye Penrose is a daring and brash pilot, and she's thrilled when she is reunited with her childhood soulmate, Nicholas. But she's less thrilled to learn he is now engaged to a Frenchwoman named Margaux Jourdan. Paris, 1947: Designer Christian Dior unveils his glamorous first collection. He names his debut fragrance Miss Dior in tribute to his sister Catherine, who forged a friendship with Skye and Margaux through the French Resistance. Present Day: Fashion conservator Kat Jourdan discovers a collection of Dior gowns in her grandmother's cottage. As she delves into the mystery of their origin, Kat begins to doubt everything she thought she knew about her beloved grandmother.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian Dior (Firm) > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Fashion designers > Fiction.
Paris (France) > History > 20th century > Fiction.