Nightbooks / J.A. White.
- ISBN: 9780062560087
- ISBN: 0062560085
- ISBN: 0062560093
- ISBN: 9780062560094
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2018
Imprisoned by Natacha, a witch, in a New York apartment, Alex must tell her a new scary story every night in order to stay alive.
|Target Audience Note:||
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Storytelling > Juvenile fiction.
Witches > Juvenile fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Juvenile fiction.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 60 of 78 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Salem Free Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 78 total copies.